So I recently came upon an old cd I made for a girls night in with my chicas a couple of years ago. It’s a great cd for those times you need an empowerment lift to make it through the day.
I added a few songs so check out the vids and download the tunes. It also makes for a great gift for your girlfriends.
10. Natasha Bedingfield, Unwritten: Great song for finding your inner-strength.
9. TLC, No Scrubs: An oldie but a goody. Perfect for cruisin with your gals.
8. Mary J. Blige, No More Drama: Letting go of the drama. Nuff' said.
7. Indie Arie, I’m Not Your Average Girl: Love thyself. Embrace the faults.
6. Carrie Underwood, Before He Cheats: Oh yes. The vent song.
5. Beyonce Knowles, Single Ladies: Wohohoho...
4. Jill Scott, Golden: Puts a smile on your face and a spring in your step.
3. Alicia Keys, A Woman’s Worth: Classic. Used to play this one over n' over.
2. Chaka Kahn, I’m Every Woman: What's women empowerment without some Chaka Kahn.
1. Desiree, Ya Gotta Be Stronger: Keeps you goin as you conquer the world. Woot!
Cross-posted on http://www.toptentopten.com/