Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Palin Looks to 2012, McCain Campaign Speechless

Responding to a question about what happens in 2012 if McCain loses, Sarah Palin said, "I'm not doin' this for naught." Uhhh. We all knew this is what she was thinking, but to say this six days before the election is admitting defeat. Bad form. I almost feel bad for the McCain camp on this one. Good luck defending this comment! Check out the CNN clip below.

BLITZER: I am not surprised, not surprised at all. It is one of those "wow, she is talking about 2012 if we lose," that is not supposed to be something that you say. You are supposed to say, "well, I'm not looking ahead, I'm not looking ahead only to Tuesday," and those are the talking points she's supposed to be saying, but she is obviously blunt and she is looking ahead if something were to happen on Tuesday that she wouldn't be happy with.



No comments: