Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Good Enough for VP, But Not for 2012?

Mmkay. In an interview with NBC on Sunday, Senator John McCain gave a classic political response when asked whether he would support a Sarah Palin run for La Presidente.

Palin’s 2012 goal has recently been plagued by a communication failure between her gubernatorial staff and DC-based staff and her refusal to accept much-needed mulah for her state provided by the federal stimulus.

Asked on Meet the Press - “Would you like to see Sarah Palin become President?” - McCain responded with:

I can't say something like that. We've got some great other young governors. I think you're going to see the governors assume a greater leadership role in our Republican Party.

Hmm. And continuing with:

Have no doubt of my admiration and respect for her and my view of her viability, but at this stage, again ... my corpse is still warm, you know?

Translation: I’m hoping someone with an ounce of a brain will enter the race so I'm not obligated to put my support behind that hot tranny mess.

Check out the video below:

No comments: